The Anchor Gym is the ultimate training platform for both home and commercial gyms. It delivers hundreds of resistance band and suspension strap exercises, and takes up virtually no floor space. The Anchor Gym is a wall-mounted, universal anchoring system designed to anchor important exercise tools including: (1) all types of resistance bands; (2) all brands of suspension straps; (3) stretch straps; and (4) large loop bands. With hooking angles from ankle height to above the head, the Anchor Gym provides the platform for hundreds of exercises and a wide variety of very effective stretches. Think about all of the exercises programs you can create when you have hundreds of exercises to choose from. And don’t let its modest size fool you. The Anchor Gym was designed to be extremely strong and is rated to 300 pounds of resistance. Each Anchor Gym consists of three H2 units. Each H2 unit measures 2.5-inches (width) by 11.5-inches (height). The hooks extend three-inches from the wall. Each H2 unit is mounted to weight bearing wall studs with 2.5-inch lag screws creating a safe anchoring platform for all of your exercise tools. The H2 can also be mounted to concrete, block or brick using anchor sleeve bolts. The H2 units are mounted with the top unit at seven feet, the middle H2 unit at chest height and the lower H2 unit at ankle height. The Anchor Gym is also supported by the Core Energy Fitness video library. In the library you will find videos demonstrating the product; and a wide variety of exercises and exercise programs. Everything you need to develop an effective training program.
- The Anchor Gym provides the platform for hundreds of exercises using resistance bands, suspension straps, large loop bands and stretch straps. Extremely versatile. Lots of exercise options that produce results. Takes up no floor space! Great for the home or a fitness center.
- The Hammer Head Safety Hook (with t-bar tip) safely anchors all types of resistance bands and all brands of suspension straps.
- Wall mounted, space-saving design that is very easy-to-use. Supported by the Core Energy Fitness video library.
- Easy to install. The system is mounted to weight-bearing wood studs using lag screws (supplied). Can also be installed into concrete and cinder block walls using anchor sleeve bolts (supplied upon request). Installation instructions can be viewed on our Core Energy Fitness website: https://www.coreenergyfitness.com/v/vspfiles/ownersmanual.pdf.
- Made in the USA and comes with a LIFETIME GUARANTEE. Heavy duty construction. Each H2 unit is amazingly strong and is rated to 300 pounds of resistance. With no moving parts, the Anchor Gym is rock solid!