Dynamic movement is a technique in exercise that can effectively improve your fitness results. With this Body Champ 2-in-1 dual Trainer, you can boost your workout routines with the dynamic benefits of two exercise functions in one machine with total versatility. Save precious space in your living room or home gym by maximizing the value and functions of two machines (Elliptical Trainer and upright bike) into one single footprint. Unlike other 2-in-1 machines, this patented Body Champ 2-in-1 dual Trainer offers you the versatility to switch between an Elliptical Trainer and upright bike with hassle-free transitions with no adjustments necessary to any parts, knobs, or foot pedals. The exercise computer LCD screen features multi-window display that allows you to track your workout metrics with simultaneous view of your statistics including: heart rate, speed, distance, time, and calories burned. Select from any of the 21+ customizable programs already pre-installed in the computer. Other advanced features include: the integrated hand-grip heart rate system, 2 bidirectional foot pedals (forward and Backward pedaling capability), 1 media shelf with edge-mold design to secure your favorite device or reading material, and 1 set of easy-glide transport wheels. A workout DVD is included with the product to guide you through the exercises.
- Patented design and Technology provides 2 machines in 1 (elliptical trainer and upright stationary bike)
- Hassle-free adjustments to switch from mode-to-mode and includes workout DVD to guide you through the exercises
- Advanced exercise computer features 16 levels of fully Adjustable resistance, 21+ customizable programs including 12 preset training circuits, and an integrated hand-grip heart rate System
- Enhanced comfort and customization with 2 sets of ergonomic handlebars; 1 set of bidirectional foot pedal riding platforms; foam-padded seat cushion, and “step-through” design
- Built-in, user-friendly features include 1 media shelf and 1 set of Transport wheels (for easy storage and placement of unit)