The Body-Solid Fusion 500 Home Gym offers a modular approach to home fitness, allowing users to design their gym based on their available space and fitness needs. Station to station, this home fitness system offers a superior workout experience, with the function and flexibility to perform over 60 exercises including chest, incline, and decline presses, lat pulldowns, leg extensions, bicep curl, triceps extension, mid row, cable row, shrugs, shoulder presses and more.
The 4-position standard press arm features ergonomically designed multi-position handles that focus on distinct areas of the chest and triceps. An adjustable design allows you to change the angle of resistance up to 160 degrees in 20-degree increments. The leg extension station includes pivoting rollers that provide a full range of motion, allowing you to feel your quads being worked through each movement. Two pre-cabled accessory attachment points let you to configure and expand the functionality of your Fusion 500 by adding the Multi-Hip Station (FMH), Leg Press (FLP), and Weight-Assisted Dip/Pull-Up (FCDWA) (two attachments maximum, sold separately).
When assembled, the Body-Solid Fusion 500 Home Gym measures 83 by 48 by 76 inches (L x W x H). It is backed by the Body-Solid Lifetime In-Home Warranty and Full Commercial Warranty. Modify your Fusion 500 machine with the Vertical Knee-Raise/Dip Station (FKR) and Pull-Up Bar Attachment (FPU) (each sold separately).
- Configurable design gives you the option of more than 60 exercises
- 4-position standard press arm with ergonomically designed multi-position handles
- Leg extension with pivoting rollers provides a full range of motion
- Design your gym to adapt to your floor space and training needs
- Measures 83 by 48 by 76 inches (L x W x H)
- Includes limited lifetime manufacturer’s warranty