The Body Craft VR400 Pro Air and Magnetic resistance rower represents over a decade of research and development and incorporates all the latest technology and long standing consumer requests resulting in one of the finest rowing simulators ever created. Ultra smooth industrial grade bearings housed inside the friction free rollers combined with the ergonomically designed contoured seat and precision extruded aluminum track provide even the most seasoned professional rowers one of the best out of water rowing experiences available. And, the space-saving folding feature combined with transport wheels makes this rower easy to fold-up and store when not in use. Assembled Dimensions (in use): 98.5″ L x 21.25″ W x 40.25″ H. Assembled Dimensions (folded): 43.25″ L x 21.25″ W x 69.25″H. Maximum User Weight: 350 lbs. Seat Height: 18″. Seat Travel: 38″ (up to 6′ 6″ user height).
- Easy to Read LCD. Manually Controlled Air and Eddy Current Magnetic Resistance
- Straight Bar Comfort Grip Aluminum Handlebar. Deep Contoured Seat with Heavy Duty Roller Bearings
- Deluxe Adjustable Heel Rest with Quick Adjust Foot Straps. Heavy Duty Precision Extruded Aluminum Rail
- Quick Release Fold and Roll System with Smooth Roll Transport Wheels – Fastest Folding Mechanism Available!
- Display: Shows Time, Distance(Meters), Calories (Cal), Pulse, Time 500m, Strokes, Strokes Per Minute (SPM), Total Strokes, Watts, Resistance, Recovery Profile