The BODYCRAFT VR200 Air and Magnetic resistance rower shares many of the same features as its bigger brother the VR400 but boasts a smaller more compact size ideal for someone dealing with space constraints. The VR200 also has pivoting adjustable footrests which allow most size feet to comfortably fit into the proper position. The extra wide lock down strap ensures a solid anchor for your feet giving you maximum push power. The footrests will also pivot forward with the natural motion of your body on the return stroke for ultimate comfort. The VR200 features a built in cooling fan. As you pull, the center mounted air vent allows air to be forced through the vent and onto you, cooling you off as you work out. The harder you work, the harder the air blows. This feature really pays off as you test your limits on this rower. The VR200 also features ultra smooth industrial grade bearings housed inside the friction free rollers combined with our ergonomically designed deep contoured seat and a precision extruded aluminum track.
- Multi Function LCD Monitor
- Air and Eddy Current Magnetic Resistance.
- Easy Fold and Roll System. Heavy Duty T-Beam Mono-Rail made with High Strength T13 Aluminum.
- Seat Deep Contoured Seat with Heavy Duty Roller Bearings.
- Display Shows Time, Distance(Meters), Calories (Cal), Time 500m, Strokes, Strokes Per Minute (SPM), Total Strokes Profile.