The commercial-grade First Degree Fitness Apollo Pro II Rowing Machine provides entry-level users with a challenging workout at the turn of a dial. This dial-controlled resistance utilizes a rapid recoil system for rapid strokes like you’d experience in a river. Additional Features:Triple-bladed impeller and baffled tank internals ensure instant catch and consistency without dead spots Multi-level computer monitor with USB port Adjustable footplates and straps Maintenance-free, durable drive belt for smooth, quiet, and clean use Ergonomic handle to reduce strain on hands, wrists, and forearms Hand-lacquered, sustainable American ash and high-quality steel frame. Built to withstand harsh environments. Displays time, distance, strokes per min., cal. per hr., watts, heart rate, 500m split. Adjustable fluid resistance. Weight capacity: 330 lbs.. Manufacturer’s warranty included (see Guarantee & Returns). Assembled dimensions: 84.1L x 21.7W x 21.3H in..
- Hand-lacquered, sustainable American ash and high-quality steel frame
- Built to withstand harsh environments
- Displays time, distance, strokes per min., cal. per hr., watts, heart rate, 500m split
- Adjustable fluid resistance
- Weight capacity: 330 lbs.