The Daytona Challenge Adjustable Resistance Rower makes ingenious use of the unique physical properties of water. Just as a wave can be anything from a gentle ripple to a raging ocean surf, so the Daytona Challenge A/R Rower instantly adapts from a light warm-up to a fierce Workout, by adjusting the resistance level. That?s because with water, the harder you exercise, the tougher it gets. Ask any rower!Daytona Challenge A/R Rower has been developed in collaboration with professional rowers to deliver the feel, sight and sound of real on-water rowing. The multiple chamber, ribbed tank internals provide natural ?catch? at the start of the stroke, and the most smooth and consistent resistance you will find on any rowing ergometer. The water level is easily varied through the adjustable resistance system to change the overall resistance profile to perfectly suit every user.
- Rower, Fitness, Endurance, Training, Water Rower; Tank is made of tough polycarbonate shell with a triple-bladed stainless steel paddle. Variable water volume from 9 to 17 liters; Computer displays Time, distance, 500m split time, strokes per minute, calories per hour, watts, interval training, and optional heart rate reception
- Fluid resistance technology Water ? nature?s perfect resistance. More resistance than most single resistance level competitors
- Ergonomic handle Designed to prevent strain on the arms, wrists, and hands
- Durable belt drive Smooth, clean, quiet (no whirring noises), and built to last
- Solid construction makes this perfect for home gym applications