Get a great cardio workout at your convenience and in the privacy of your own home with the Health Gear easy walk MT2000 manual Treadmill. Walking on a manual Treadmill can help you lose body fat, tone muscles and is a great way to stay in shape. The MT2000 is built too last and is tested up to 275 lb. User weight. A self-centering reinforced textured walking belt provides a non-slip walking/jogging surface. 2 walking incline adjustments allow you to control pace and stride. The fold and roll space-saving design stores easily when not in use and easily travels from room to room on the built in transportation wheels. The MT2000 comes with large easy to read electronic monitoring and displays time, speed, distance, calories burned, scan and pulse. The monitor console has a built in holder to store cell phone, newspaper or magazine the comfortable oversized foam covered handlebars with built in pulse sensors provide for user stability and safety. Twin precision flywheels keep the low maintenance, easy to assemble, electricity free Treadmill running smooth and quiet.
- Precision balance dual flywheels provide smooth quiet Operation
- Fold & roll design with built in wheels provides quick and easy storage
- Large easy to read electronics monitors time, speed, distance, calories burned, Scan and Pulse
- 275 weight capacity with oversized and comfortable foam padded handlebars
- Self centering belt System provides non slip walking/jogging surface