Train The Way You Move Whether the motion is for Strength Training, Sport Specific, or maybe it’s a motion you perform at work or during leisure activities, the HFT allows you to train the way you move. You define the path of motion allowing you to strengthen every part of your body for the way you want to live. It’s that simple. Independent, Adjustable Cable Columns have 31 Height Positions, and Rotate 180 Degrees allowing you to train from every Angle and any Height.The cables travel 79.5″ inches and are constructed of flexible nylon coated, 7 X 19 strand aircraft cable rated at over 2000 lbs. tensile strength. (BEWARE of cable travel that is significally further than this. It often means a much lower effective weight of the stack). Beautiful Oval Tubing, sleek precision cut plates, chrome uprights, laser etched #’s,and attention to the smallest details all add up to an overall exceptional aesthetic appearance! Quality built and warranted for Light Commercial and Home use.
- Compact: only 56″w X 40″d x 82″h. Constructed with a combination of heavy plate steel and Heavy 11 gauge 2″ x 4″ and 1-3/4″ x 3-1/4″ oval steel tubing coated with a Platinum Gray and Textured Black finish that is electromagnetically applied in powder form to evenly coat all surfaces, then baked on at high temperatures for a tough, long lasting finish.
- Accessories: Attached Exercise Book, Long Bar, Short Bar, Tricep Rope, Assisted Pull-Up/Push-Up Strap, Ankle Strap, 2 Chains, two Single Handles and built in Multi-Grip Chin-up Bar are all included.
- Dual Independent Adjustable Cable Column Pulleys: Feature 31 Height Positions (with Laser etched Index) that can Rotate 180 Degrees allowing you to train from every Angle and any Height.
- Cables and Pulleys: The most flexible nylon coated, 7 X 19 strand aircraft cable rated at over 2000 lbs. tensile strength that ride on 3.5″ diameter, fiberglass impregnated nylon pulleys with precision sealed ball bearings.
- Weight Stack: Dual 150lb Stacks (can be upgraded to 200lbs each). The weight stack to user weight ratio is 2:1. Each 150 lb. weight stack provides up to a total of 75 lbs. resistance in 5lb increments. This ratio allows for extremely smooth action, lower increment weight increases, and greater cable range of motion.