The TR1200-DT5 Treadmill Desk combines our most popular office treadmill with our standing desk, providing everything you need to begin walking while you work. The console is integrated directly within the armrest of the standing desk, providing all the activity feedback you desire, including readouts for steps, walking time, distance, calories and speed. The dependable 20” by 50” walking surface is equipped with six impact-absorbing compression shocks, supporting users up to 350-pounds. Quiet operation lets you stay respectful of coworkers while you walk for miles each day without impacting office productivity. High-quality components suppress mechanical noise and subdue vibration, keeping your focus on the task at hand. Unwanted cables are history, as an industry-exclusive internal cable management system maintains a clean aesthetic. The newly-updated standing desk adjusts from 33.5” to 52.5”, allowing you to find proper ergonomic positioning whether short or tall. The wide desktop provides a spacious working area while still leaving enough room for all your office supplies. Backed with a lifetime frame warranty, a three-year motor warranty, two-year parts warranty, and one-year labor warranty.
- The tr1200-dt5 treadmill desk workstation is a combination of LifeSpan’s under desk treadmill base and manual height adjustable standing desk.
- The compact and motorized running machine measures 68.5″ x 28.5″ (L x W) with a large desktop surface area of 38″ x 29″ (W x D), providing an ergonomic boost to computer and laptop work.
- High capacity and quiet 2.25 HP electric motor with a 20-by-50-inch walking surface. Portable wheels for lightweight mobility providing space saving and storable versatility.
- Console readouts include: distance traveled, calories burned, walk and run time, step count and adjustable belt speed of 0.4 to 4 MPH.
- Bluetooth capability allows you to sync your activity data to an iPhone or Android using LifeSpan’s free Active Trac app to track your progress over time.