Huck Products Upgraded Replacement Cable for any retail Total Gym with Metal Frame Handles (the frame, not the grip) or the Nylon Strap Handles. This cable has eyelets on both ends. It will not work with the Plastic Frame Handles that look like a horse stirrup. We make this cable and our wheels in our shop in Tennessee. The original cable is made from 7-7 (7 bundles of 7 wires) cable coated in vinyl. 7-7 cable is cheap, and not very metal fatigue resistant which is why it breaks too quickly bending back and forth around the plastic pulley sheave wheel. We make our cables from 7-19 (7 bundles of 19 wires, very metal fatigue resistant) cable coated in much tougher nylon and we make the eyelets out of 316 stainless steel. We have shipped well over 25,000 cables since 2003 and only 5 of them have broken while all of the original cables they replaced either broke or were close to breaking or they would not have replaced them. The original retail TG cables vary from 90″ to 102″ and our cables are right in the middle at 96″. Because of the compound pulley arrangement with 3 pulleys, there are 4 lengths of cable leading to the glide-board; 2 to the glide-board pulley and 2 to the handles. The difference in cable length is divided by 4 to calculate the difference in glide-board position. Therefore, the maximum difference in glide-board position is 1-1/2″ (6″ divided by 4) and since we don’t get in exactly the same position on the glide-board each time and there is plenty of extra travel on the rails, the difference is not noticeable. I replaced our 90″ cable on our TG 3000 with our 96″ cable and we cannot tell any difference. Installation instructions are included. In addition, if there are any installation questions message Randy at Huck Products with Amazon messaging. To see all of our replacement parts search for: huckproducts
- Premium Design with greatly upgraded 7-19 cable coated in tough Nylon with 316 Stainless Steel eyelets
- 2. Shipped well over 25,000 cables since 2003 and only 5 cables have broken
- 3. We machine the eyelets on our CNC Lathes and flatten, punch, and swage on our hydraulic presses.
- 4. A+ Better Business Bureau rating. Made in USA. Made by premier Total Gym Replacement Part manufacturer, Huck Products
- 5. Easy Installation with Instructions and Free Phone or Email Tech Support is available