Enjoy your workout with ProGear 750 rower without leaving your home! featuring 37″ – 43″ slide rail length/inseam, LCD display and 2 independent Hydraulic cylinders for tension resistance, ProGear 750 rower comes with 3 adjustable Hydraulic resistance levels on both handle bars, and provides 180 degree range of rowing motion for full arm, shoulder and chest exercises. In addition, the large 1.8″ thick cushioned seat and multi-exercise backrest will keep you comfortable throughout your workout sessions. While not in use, the 750 rower can be folded for storage. So let’s get started and get the results you want with ProGear 750 rower.
- 2 independent hydraulic cylinders for tension resistance. 3 hydraulic resistance levels can be independently adjusted on the left and right handle bars. 180 degree range of rowing motion
- 3 adjustable rowing positions accommodate different user heights. Slide rail length/inseam: 37″ – 43″. large 1.8″ thick cushioned seat (12.3″ x 9″) and multi-exercise backrest (26.5″ x 12.5″)
- 3 adjustable incline rowing angles. LCD display indicates Scan, time, rep count, calories burned, and total rep count. Foam covered handle bars provides a comfortable grip while rowing
- Large pivoting textured anti-slip foot pedals with adjustable straps keep your feet in place while exercising. User height range of 4’9″ to 6’1″. chrome slide rail for smooth rowing
- Over 10 additional workout exercises including rows, curls, shoulder presses, pull downs, ab workouts, bent over rows, pec flies and more. Can be folded for storage. 220 lbs weight capacity