Row the Right Way Rowing is widely praised by trainers as an effective strength-building, cardiovascular exercise that’s great for the whole body. The Stamina X Water Rower helps you reach all your fitness goals. Water Resistance Rules Dynamic water resistance on the Stamina X Water Rower simulates the feeling of real-world rowing. The smooth motion of this type of resistance provides a great full-body workout. If you want to increase the resistance, simply row harder. Ease off and the resistance will ease with you. You can also add or remove water from the tank to change the baseline resistance. Track your progress with the multi-function monitor and view calories burned, time, stroke count and distance during your workout. Attach the wireless heart transmitter to your chest to view your pulse. Use scan mode to cycle through each of these metrics. Keep your phone close and in view while rowing with the included device holder. Stand Out from the Rest An attractive and bold red and black design makes the Stamina X Water Rower a showpiece for your home gym. The compact frame helps you save space and still get a great workout. While rowing, the padded handle and molded seat keep you comfortable and promote proper form. Use the textured footplates for further stability. When you need to adjust the foot straps, the D-ring quick-release makes the adjustment fast and easy. After you’ve completed your workout, use the built-in wheels to move the Rower to storage. Build endurance and full-body strength with the Stamina X Water Rower.
- Multi-function monitor displays calories, time, stroke count and distance; Scan mode for all
- Water resistance simulates real-world rowing, Add more water to increase resistance; remove water for less
- Molded seat to promote proper rowing form, Padded rowing handle, Nylon rowing strap, Textured footplates, Adjustable foot straps
- Wireless heart rate transmitter
- Compact, space-saving design