RipRow is the world’s first upright, unstable pull-push rowing machine. It improves balance, coordination, total-body strength and endurance while burning fat and building muscle – and it does it in a small space and short workout. RipRow was designed to help elite mountain bikers and motocrossers win big races. The movements of those sports translate directly to most sports, and real life too. Train like some of the fittest people in the world. Enjoy your sports – and your life – even more. Learn more at www.riprow.com. 30-day money back guarantee. If you’re not stoked with your RipRow, return it in new condition within 30 days and we’ll refund your purchase price.
- Get a fast, complete workout on the world’s first pull-push standing rower. You spend enough of your time sitting. Step up to the RipRow.
- Adjustable hydraulic resistance builds squatting, deadlifting, core, pulling and pushing strength. Develop every major muscle in your body – all at once.
- Unstable base builds your balance and real-world athleticism. Optional movable pedal platforms and adjustable seat add challenge and build pro-level mountain bike, motocross and BMX skills.
- Sturdy aluminum frame fits riders XXS to XXL.
- Portable and easy to store. Footprint is just 2×3 feet.