Pack a powerful cardiovascular workout at home with the Sunny Health and Fitness SF-E3862 Circuit Zone Elliptical. Step on the textured, fixed-incline pedals that are design to provide maximum grip and stability. The pedals on the magnetic elliptical actively adjust to your natural foot movement while you stride. Grab the full-motion handle bars during your workout to engage muscles in your arms, shoulders, back, and chest. Stimulate muscles in your lower body when you are rotating your legs along the 15.75-inch stride length. Intensify your exercise with 16 levels of computer-controlled magnetic resistance. Each level of resistance on the magnetic elliptical trainer pushes you to stride harder to keep up with your fitness goals. Take advantage of the digital meter to track time, distance, speed, wattage, heart rate, calories burned, and rotations per minute. Use the 24 presets to mix up your workouts. Grasp the pulse grips to monitor your heart rate during your workout. When the cardio machine is unplugged, it can be used as a manual elliptical. The heavy-duty steel frame on this home elliptical supports up to 265lbs, which maximizes stability during intense workout. After your workout, use the rubberized transportation wheels to move the equipment throughout your home conveniently.
- DIGITAL DISPLAY: Conveniently track time, distance, speed, wattage, heart rate, calories burned, and rotations per minute on the back-lit digital display. You can also use the monitor to take advantage of 7 workout modes, 24 exercise presets, and a BMI calculator
- POWERFUL WORKOUTS: Challenge yourself with 16 levels of magnetic resistance, which can be adjusted by using the digital display. The preset programs automatically adjust resistance during the course of your workout.
- PULSE MONITOR: Easily monitor your heart rate by grabbing on to the pulse grips. Use the grips during your workout to accurately assess your performance.
- NON-SLIP FOOT PEDALS: The textured foot pedals are designed to provide a secure grip and maximum stability. Experience a pedal incline (up to 12.82°) that automatically adjusts to the natural movement of your feet.
- MANUAL MODE: You can use this magnetic elliptical without electricity. When unplugged, you can stride on the elliptical exercise machine with the last magnetic resistance setting used before the machine was turned off.