Challenge your muscular and cardiovascular endurance with the Water Rowing Machine by Sunny Health and Fitness. Enjoy maximum stability when you strap your feet onto the adjustable footpads. Position the leveling end caps before using the water rower to keep the water row machine stable across home surfaces. Grab the padded, anti-fatigue handlebar as you quietly glide along the 48-inch aluminum slide rail. Feel confident performing intense workouts on the durable frame, which supports a maximum user weight of 265 lbs. Pull against the belt-drive and elastic rope mechanism with each stroke to push 4 blades through the water tank. Four blades push more water than the standard two, creating more progressive resistance per stroke. Gain even more control over the water rowing resistance by adjusting the water tank level. Check the battery-powered performance meter to track your time, distance, stroke count, and calories burned during each workout session. After your workout, you can fold the aluminum slide rail upright to save space. Use the front-facing transportation wheels to move the machine across several home surfaces.
- ADJUSTABLE WATER TANK: More resistance is achieved by adding more water. Level 1 delivers the lowest resistance while level 6 yields the highest resistance.
- PERFORMANCE MONITOR: Use the battery-powered performance display to track your workout performance. View your distance, time stroke count, and total calories burned while water rowing.
- ALUMINUM SLIDE RAIL: Aluminum slide rail ensures a sturdy and quiet experience during your workout. The rail, which folds upright to save space when stored, has a maximum weight capacity of 265lbs.
- WATER RESISTANCE: Engage the belt-drive & elastic rope mechanism on the rower for nearly unlimited resistance, the harder you pull against the four water blades, the more resistance you will feel.
- ADJUSTABLE FOOTPADS: We’ve designed these pedals around stability. The footpads adjust to your foot size, which allows for better balance and a secure fit when rowing.