Take Your Pushups to The Next Level
Syntus push up handles increase muscle activation as you dip lower. As a result, you can increase your muscle strength and definition in your arms, shoulders, back, chest, and abs. The handles also reduce joint strain in your wrists and elbows through natural body movement, with ergonomic grips that help distribute weight evenly and reduce pressure points. Designed to support users up to 330 pounds.
Fitness Master Speed Jump Rope
We know the right speed jump rope is crucial to perfecting your double-unders and maximizing your jumping speed. The Syntus team wanted to produce a speed rope that was fast, lightweight, and would help you achieve the maximum number of rotations. It is made from the highest quality materials to ensure maximum life.
1x Syntus AB wheel roller
1x Knee pad
2x Push up bars
1x Jump rope
1x Replacement rope
- Ultra-Wider Wheel Base with Knee Pad for Increased Stability: Upgrade with 3″ thick wheel roller, holding up to 440lb. Made of strong stainless steel, non-slip TPR and durable PVC, silence, never damage carpet or wood floor. Thicker knee pad is made of NBR material for providing extra comfort, gives superior stability for beginners.
- Comfortable Wheel Handles: Each handle is 5.2 inch, ergonomic handles to help maximize results of ab roll out exercises, designed with angled to activate arm and core muscles; handles are removable for easy storage and transport.
- Durable and Slip Resistant Handles: Made of good-quality polypropylene, which are hard enough to support weights up to 330 pounds. Soft Slip-resistant rubber is used as push up handles that users can hold comfortably.
- Adjustable Jump Rope with Replacement Rope: Cable comes with protective plastic coating to prevent peeling off, it can be easily adjusted to your desired length or height up to 118 inches.
- Syntus 6-in-1 home gym set is designed for anyone who wants to keep fit and shape better figure. Helping you to build stronger and bigger six pack abs, burn calories, build muscle, improve your overall endurance and decrease your risk of muscular injury.