The WaterRower M1 HiRise is a full commercial model with a higher level entry point (500mm/20″). The frame is constructed from pressed tubular steel with a powder coated finish. The S4 performance monitor includes six information and programming windows, six QuickSelection buttons, and three navigation buttons, and displays your workout intensity, stroke rate, heart rate, zone bar, duration, and distance. Plus, the monitor is compatible with an optional heart rate chest strap and receiver (sold separately), which helps you optimize your workout and achieve your exercise objectives. The WaterRower’s patented Water Flywheel features naturally self regulating resistance. WaterRowing is a seated exercise removing all the body weight from the ankles, knees and hips. The WaterRower also moves the limbs and joints through a full range of motion, form completely extended to completed contracted. Working the joints in such a way enhances joint lubrication and can help relieve joint ailments. Rowing and the WaterRower is totally non impact and hence does not put any unnecessary stress on the joints. Young and old, male and female, big or small, fit or unfit, anyone can row. Rowing is a self paced exercise making it ideal for any user. How fast you go depends on how hard you row, which in turn depends on how intensively you work. Of course this will differ from person to person, dependant on their physiologies. One-year warranty on frame and components.
- Handcrafted rowing machine with “water flywheel” that replicates actual rowing feel. MADE IN USA.
- Flywheel sits in enclosed water tank to provide smooth, quiet, self-regulated resistance.
- Series 4 performance monitor tracks workout intensity, stroke rate, duration, distance, and more.
- Coated tubular steel construction complements other commercial equipment. 1000 lb weight capacity.
- Stores upright. Assembled dimensions 84″L x 22″W x 30″H. Weight 150 lbs (dry) / 200 lbs (with water)