The WaterRower Natural Beechwood is handcrafted from solid Beechwood. The WaterRower’s patented WaterFlywheel has been specifically designed to emulate the dynamics of a boat moving though water and is unsurpassed in its simulation of the physical and physiological benefits of rowing. Rowing has long been recognized as the perfect aerobic pursuit, with naturally smooth and flowing movements that don’t tax the joints but do boost the heart rate. Now you can take your rowing experience to the next level with the WaterRower Beech Wood rowing machine. Using the same principles that govern the dynamics of a boat in water, the WaterRower Beechwood is outfitted with a “water flywheel” that consists of two paddles in an enclosed tank of water that provide smooth, quiet resistance, just like the paddles in an actual body of water. As a result, the machine has no moving parts that can wear out over time (even the recoil belt and pulleys don’t require lubricating or maintaining). More significantly, the water tank and flywheel create a self-regulating resistance system that eliminates the need for a motor. As with real rowing, when you paddle faster, the increased drag provides more resistance. When you paddle slower, the resistance is less intense. The only limit to how fast you can row is your strength and your ability to overcome drag. And unlike conventional rowing machines, which tend to be jerky and jarring, the WaterRower Natural Beechwood is remarkably smooth and fluid. The WaterRower Natural in Beechwood is outfitted with a Series 4 performance monitor that’s designed to balance technical sophistication with user-friendliness. The monitor–which includes six information and programming windows,displays your workout intensity, stroke rate, heart rate(with optional HR kit), zone bar, duration, and distance. Other details include dual rails with four corner wheels that increase seat stability and reduce the amount of sweat buildup; flips upright for handy storage
- LOW-IMPACT YET POWERFUL WORKOUT – The patented WaterFlywheel gives this rower machine the perfect low-impact workout. This indoor rower targets 84 percent of major muscle areas to let you strengthen your body while raising your metabolism.
- SPACE-SAVING – Stores upright; measures 84 x 21 x 22 inches (W x H x D)
- Solid hardwood construction absorbs sound and vibration
- Flywheel sits in enclosed water tank to provide smooth, quiet, self-regulated resistance
- Series 4 performance monitor tracks workout intensity, stroke rate, heart rate, and more