The WaterRower Xeno Müller Signature Edition is hand crafted in solid Ash and stained Honey Oak for consistency of color. Each machine has been hand finished with Danish Oil giving a deep lustre an warmth to the wood. Wood has been chosen due to its marvellous engineering properties, primary amongst these is its ability to absorb sound and vibration enhancing the WaterRower’s quietness and smoothness of use. Ash, like all woods used in WaterRower construction, is a premium hardwood with incredible longevity and dimensional stability. For reasons of ecology, all our woods are harvested from replenishable forests. Includes Series 4 performance monitor Xeno Müller’s signature vinyl on both the left and right rails Wider Handle (17″) for added comfort especially for those with broad shoulders Lower foot rests for added comfort and greater reach A personal frame by frame stroke analysis and technical exercise list by Xeno Müller, Elite Rowing Coach, Olympic Gold and Silver medalist. Access through Xeno Muller’s website to over 50 hours of fun rowing workouts Greater and safer enjoyment of rowing for a lifetime. In Use: Length – 82.25″ / 209 cm, Width – 22.25″ / 57 cm, Height – 20″ / 51 cm Stored: Depth – 20″ / 51 cm, Width – 22.25″ / 57 cm, Height – 82.25″ / 209 cm Weight: 66.5 lbs / 30.5 kg (dry), 103.5 lb / 47 kg (17 l of water) WaterRower will not provide support or documentation for any product transported outside of the original country of purchase.
- WaterRower Dimensions: 82.25in x 22.25in x 20in (In Use); 20in x 22.25in x 82.25 (Stored) / Weight: 66.5 Lbs (Without Water); 103.5 Lbs ( With 17L Of Water)
- Rowing Machine Features Xeno Muller Signature Branding Along With Special Edition Natural Finish: Stained With Honey Oak For Color Consistency And Finished With Danish Oil For A Radiant And Warm Effect
- Made Of Ash Wood–A Premium Hardwood For Marvellous Durability, Dimensional Stability And Absorbing Sound And Vibration For A Quiet And Smooth Workout
- Includes Series 4 Performance Monitor, Xeno Mullers Signature On Left And Right Rails, Wider Handles For Better Comfort, Lower Foot Rests, Personal Frame By Frame Stroke Analysis And Technical Exercise List By Mueller, As Well As Access To Over 50 Hours Of His Rowing Workouts
- 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty (Upgradable To 3-Year Parts; 5-Year Frame Free Of Charge W/ Registration)