The WaterRower Vintage Oak Rowing Machine with S4 Monitor is hand crafted in solid Oak Hardwood and brushed with Walnut Stain for consistency of color. Each rowing machine has been hand finished with Danish Oil giving a deep luster and warmth to the wood. Wood has been chosen due to its marvelous engineering properties, primary amongst these is its ability to absorb sound and vibration enhancing the WaterRower’s smooth and quiet performance. Oak, like all woods used in WaterRower construction, is a premium hardwood with incredible longevity and dimensional stability. For reasons of ecology, all our woods are harvested from replenishable forests.The S4 Monitor has been designed with user friendliness in mind. It has been designed for easy QuickStart of most functions, simply press the on button and away you row. Delve a little deeper and there are many more advanced functions for the novice through the elite user.The S4 Monitor displays intensity in m/s (meters per second), mph (mile per hour), /500m (time per 500 meters), /2km (time per 2 kilometers), watts and Kcalories per hour. It Displays Strokerate, Heartrate (with optional heartrate attachment), Distance in units of meters, kilometers, miles and total strokes and duration.
- Flywheel sits in enclosed water tank to provide smooth, quiet, self-regulated resistance
- Series 4 performance monitor tracks workout intensity, stroke rate, heart rate, and more
- Handcrafted rowing machine with “water flywheel” that replicates actual rowing feel
- Stores upright; measures 83 x 22 x 21 inches (L x W x H) and weighs 108 pounds
- No impact and Non-Load Bearing, perfect for users with Joint concerns